Why I Love Photography
Photography is a way to be creative, capture moments that matter and freeze time. I feel like I have my own little photography museum as I have over 50k photos that I have kept and cataloged over the years. No telling how many shots I deleted. All these photos represent a moment in time, a moment in someone’s life, a moment in my life and that makes them all special in one way or another. There are many reasons why I love photography and there’s no way I could share them all, so here’s a sampling of some of the top reasons.
- Infinite Possibilities – Every day is different, which means every photo can be different. You can shoot a sunset everyday and never get the same shot.
- Beauty in Everything – Whether the day is sunny or cloudy, beauty can be found in anything.
- Emotional Response – Photography has the ability to evoke emotions in others.
- Reason to Travel – There are so many places worth exploring and photographing.
- Expression – Allows you to develop you own style so you can express yourself through your images.
- The Perfect Shot – there is nothing more satisfying than getting the perfect shot.
- Relaxing – Although photography can be stressful if is also relaxing.
- Storytelling – a photo can tell a story without a single word.