One of my favorite cookies is the Snickerdoodle. Cooking them in an RV Oven is just as easy as a regular size oven. The ONLY difference, might be the size of the pan, but I was able to cook 12 cookies at a time.
Soft, chewy cookies
- 1 c. Butter-flavored Shortening
- 1 ½ c. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 ¾ c. Flour
- 2 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Mix with remaining ingredients.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls; roll in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet. Makes 36 to 48 cookies.
Store cookies in an air tight container. Place a piece of bread in the container with the cookies and it will keep the cookies soft. However, the bread will turn hard.