I’ve been cooking since I was a young girl. One of the recipes I remember cooking as a teenager was Sassy Cinnamon Muffins and I remember them being very delicious. They were as delicious as I remembered them being.
Sassy Cinnamon Muffins
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- Sift together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix egg, oil and milk until blended.
- Add dry ingredients, stir just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans ⅔ full.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.