Several years back at a family gathering my sister-in-law brought a corn casserole to the event. I was never a fan of casseroles, but not wanting to hurt anyone’s feelings by not eating what was brought, I tried it and feel in love. At every family gathering after, if she didn’t bring this, I did as not only did I fall in love with it, but my kids did too.
- 1-16 oz can creamed corn
- 1-16 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together.
- Pour into a greased casserole.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
- When it starts to bubble, stir. As it bakes, stir 1 more time.
- When almost done, may add more cheese on top and bake until melted.