This is a recipe I altered that I found on the back of a bag of chocolate chips. I swapped the butter for butter flavored Crisco. It makes the cookies softer and more delicious. These were also baked in the convection oven, which was just as easy as cooking in a regular oven. I would highly recommend baking these for your next party or just for the hell of it. ENJOY!
Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttered-flavored Crisco
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small mixing bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.