The best way to use leftover taco meat up or just make some to begin with as you get ready for football games and tailgates. This dip is sure to delight everyone at the game.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ jar taco sauce
- 1 pkg shredded cheese
- Brown hamburger meat, drain grease, then add taco seasoning and refried beans.
- Spread into a large baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese and taco sauce until well blended. Spread on top of previous layer.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 300° until cheese melts. Serve with tortillas.