One of my favorite cookies is Snickerdoodles, so when I seen this recipe for Snickerdoodle Bread I had to make it. It was so delicious. This recipe could be a perfect snack for kids, adults, and all types of party guests. Try it for yourself and see if you agree.
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 pkg Hershey's cinnamon chips
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until creamy and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs until well combined then stir in the vanilla and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder, then add to the cream mixture and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Spoon the batter into 4 mini loaf pans ⅔ full.
- In a bowl, mix together 3 tbsp of sugar and 3 tsp of cinnamon and sprinkle over the loafs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 35 to 38 minutes.
This recipe was originally found at: heathyprintablerecipes.com