One of my favorite things to eat growing up was pecans, which was probably due to the fact that my parents had a pecan orchard that we harvested each year. Mom use to make this recipe for us when we were kids and for all types of parties and weddings over the years.
Roasted Party Pecans
- 1 cup unsalted pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix oil and Worcestershire sauce together. Toss pecan pieces in mixture.
- Roast in a shallow baking pan at 275° for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Drain on paper towel, sprinkle with salt.