Repairs to Homer are Done

November 1, 2014

Written by Anna White

It took us a couple of weeks to get the truck fixed and Homer as well, but finally on October 24th we were able to pick both up from the shop. I was so happy to have my baby back in his spot. The sticks and brick place is finally finished and ready to go on the market. I’ve decided if we can’t sell within about 60 days we are going to rent it out because I’m ready to get on the road.

I read several blogs throughout the week and can’t wait to be out there among all of you seeing this beautiful country and just being out in nature. I have seen enough of the city rat race and big towns. I want to see back country roads, mountains and nature at its best.

You May Also Like…

We Have a Contract on Our House

We Have a Contract on Our House

Today we signed a contract on the house.  We've only had it listed for 2 weeks. No way did I think it would sell this...


Submit a Comment