My late husband was the one who introduced me to this lovely delight. It is messy to put together with all the orange juice, but once its put together it is sweet and tasty.
Orange and Apple Salad
- 10 large naval oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut up
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled and diced
- ½ cup maraschino cherries, drained, cut in half
- 2 cups miniature marshamallows
- 1 cup sugar
- Peel, section and cut up oranges.
- Peel and dice apple.
- Cut cherries in half.
- Place all fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Add marshmallows and sugar.
- Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate overnight.