It’s been a while since I’ve posted a recipe, so let’s change that today. This recipe has been altered from the original that I found in “Pecan Lovers Cookbook” as I prefer to use a pre-made pie crust and not as many pecans. Other than that this is a great recipe and a great tasting cheesecake.
Cheesey Pecan Pie
- 1 8-9" pre-made graham cracker crust
- 2 pkgs cream cheese, softened (8 oz ea)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup coursely chopped pecans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add 1 cup sugar and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in pecans and spoon into pre-made graham cracker crust.
- Bake in a 325° oven for 20 minutes, remove from oven to wire rack and increase oven temperature to 350°.
- Blend sour cream, 2 tbsp sugar and vanilla in small bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over baked filling.
- Return to over and bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with pecan halves and/or graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill until firm before serving.