Sassy Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
I’ve been cooking since I was a young girl. One of the recipes I remember cooking as a teenager was Sassy Cinnamon Muffins and I remember them being very delicious. I haven’t made these in a very long time, but I have a feeling I’ll be making them before the weekends over. Just for old times sake.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sift together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix egg, oil and milk until blended.
- Add dry ingredients, stir just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.